Welcome & Opening
Statements for Wedding Ceremony
A welcome and/or opening statement may be very brief or lengthy.
Ideally it is tailored to satisfy the desires of the bride and
groom. Some of the elements included are to:
- Thank and acknowledge the importance of all attending.
- Deliver any special message the bride and groom desire to
- Discuss role of witnessing and support the marriage vows;
- Acknowledge those present in spirit but not in form (deceased
- Outline or preview the marriage ceremony;
- In some cases, offer stories featuring the bride and groom.
The welcome and opening statements are usually presented by the
Cost: $ 1.97
'Welcome & Opneing Statements' Now